Code of conduct
C&M Vocational School firmly believes a positive school culture improves learning atmosphere and establishes the framework for a safe learning environment. The code of conduct comprised of a set of policies, rules and laws is intended to be an instructive policy based on support for students.
- C&M students are kindly expected to have the following attributes.
- Good communication.
- Positive and realistic expectations.
- Tolerance and appreciation of cultural differences.
- Positive regard for others.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Friendly towards the environment and ecosystem.
- The code of conduct creates an obligation for students to :
- Actively participate in class with the primary motivation of sharing their knowledge with the other students for the purpose of cultural exchange.
- Follow and respect the school rules and respect the school property.
- Keep the school premises clean.
- Take responsibility for communicating in an honest and respectful way thus developing positive relationships with the other students and C&M Team based on mutual trust and open communication.
- The code of conduct may include accepting that there will be cultural differences within the course and embracing the differences. In case of any kind of misunderstanding, the students are kindly requested to work out an agreeable solution with the help of the school team.
Attendance Policy & Conditions
Attendance is critical for success in school. Regular school attendance is a necessary part of the learning process. Absenteeism, late arrival and early dismissal hurt the student’s improvement and learning. It also causes missing important socialization concepts that enhance their ability to learn better and get more effective results. Absenteeism in group classes hurts other students as well since the frequently absent students require more individual attention from the teacher.
You can find the rules and policy related to the students’ attendance below :
- The payment (tuition fee + service charge of the payment) has to be fully made to the school at least 48 hours before the class starts because there is limited space for each class.
- There is no refund after submitting the tuition fee. If because of any reason you can’t attend the class, on the agreed start date, you can choose another date for participating in the registered class within 1 month only if you have informed the school 24 hours before the class starts. You can’t change the start date more than once.
- The booking or any modification has to be confirmed via email at least 48 hours before the class starts. (email@example.com)
- The right to attend the class is only for the customer who has registered, and this right can’t be transferred to anybody else after the class starts.
- Being absent in class means missing that session, and there won’t be any make-up sessions unless you have informed the school 48 hours before the absent date , and you can choose make-up sessions for all the absent classes within 1 month after the course end date.
- The lesson objective is based on what the majority of the students have chosen to learn.
- The studying material is included.
- We offer open classes, which are taught in groups.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept the customer who haven’t registered in the class.
- There are 5 methods of payment in order to transfer the money to the school:
- E-banking (+service charge of payment)
- PayPal (+7%)
- Western Union (+7%)
- Bank card (+3%)
+++ Vat included.
- The customers have to read the School Policy, and agree to follow the rules.
- In any other case, that will be the school’s right to make any final decisions.
- If there is any change about the details, conditions and policy of the school in the future, the school has the right to modify without any advance notice to you.
- All the students are responsible for their own possessions and personal safety, the School doesn’t accept any liabilities and responsibilities for any reason.
Extra document expenses :
- Workshop Completion Certificate(If the student succeed in passing the course) (500 B for the Workshop Completion Certificate)
- Clearance of students behavior , Recommendation Letter <Thai-English> , <1,500 baht>
- Guarantee letter to open Bank account in Thailand <Thai only> , <1,000 baht>
- Confirmation of the students attendance letter <Thai-English> , <1,500 baht>
- Copy of the original receipt of school tuition payment or administration fee…etc. <English only> , <300 baht>
- Letter of Resignation <Thai-English> , <1,500 baht>
- Copy of school license from The Ministry of Education <Thai only> , <1,500 baht>
- Permission Letter for absent from the school <Thai-English>, <1,500 baht>
- Other <Thai-English>
- Certificates of study will be base on actual hours of attendance only.
- Receipt will be factual only.