Code of conduct
C&M Vocational School firmly believes a positive school culture improves learning atmosphere and establishes the framework for a safe learning environment. The code of conduct comprised of a set of policies, rules and laws is intended to be an instructive policy based on support for students.
- C&M students are kindly expected to have the following attributes:
- Good communication
- Positive and realistic expectations
- Tolerance and appreciation of cultural differences
- Positive regard for others
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Friendly towards the environment and ecosystem
- The code of conduct creates an obligation for students to:
- Actively participate in class with the primary motivation of sharing their knowledge with the other students for the purpose of cultural exchange
- Follow and respect the school rules and respect the school property
- Keep the school premises clean
- Take responsibility for communicating in an honest and respectful way thus developing positive relationships with the other students and C&M Team based on mutual trust and open communication
- The code of conduct may include accepting that there will be cultural differences within the course and embracing the differences. In case of any kind of misunderstanding, the students are kindly requested to work out an agreeable solution with the help of the school team.