Traditional Thai Massage & Yoga
Traditional Thai massage is one of the most famous massage techniques in the world. It creates the balance of the energy flow in the body. We will teach you how to take care of your body and mind. Starting with Thai yoga to warm up your body and relax your mind: by stretching your muscles , breathing and meditation. Secondly , you will learn the history , method , benefit and the most secrets techniques of Traditional Thai massage: wind gate points, energy lines, breathing, positions, mind control , balancing, direction, pressure, points, feeling, giving-receiving, concentration and practicing with an experience teacher . Theory and practice are integrated creating a fusion of giving and receiving to fully understand the essence of Traditional Thai massage , opening the door to truly comprehending of Thai people and culture.
Traditional Thai Massage & Yoga at C&M. We offer massage classes on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. The class starts at 09:30 and finishes at 12:30. Throughout the course you will learn Thai Massage, Health Massage, Oil Massage and Foot Massage. Each class starts with Thai Yoga.
This Course is designed for the ones who live on Koh Phangan or the ones willing to learn this amazing traditional healing and stay on Koh Phangan for longer than 3 months.
We offer two types of Long-Term Traditional Thai Massage & Yoga courses with the option of ED-Visa:
- 6-months course. Throughout the 6-months course you will study and practice Thai Massage for 150 hours.
- 9-months course. Throughout the 6-months course you will study and practice Thai Massage for 240 hours.
Both courses include theory and practice of:
- Traditional Thai Massage
- Traditional Health Massage
- Traditional Foot Massage
- Oil Massage
Timetable & Price
|COURSE||3 MONTHS (72HOURS)||6 MONTHS (150HOURS)||9 MONTHS (240HOURS)
|Traditional Thai Massage & Yoga||24000 B||36000 B||54000 B||Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays||9:30-12:30|
- ED-visa paperwork
What you will learn
After completing the Course you will be able to:
Traditional Thai Massage
- Have the knowledge and understanding about giving a traditional Thai massage
- Have traditional Thai massage skills
- Give a traditional Thai massage and use this skill in a professional environment as masseur/masseuse
Traditional Thai Health Massage
- Have the knowledge and understanding about giving a traditional Thai health massage
- Have traditional Thai health massage skills
- Give a traditional Thai health massage and use this skill in a professional environment as masseur/masseuse
Traditional Thai Foot Massage
- Have the knowledge and understanding about giving a traditional Thai foot massage
- Have traditional Thai foot massage skills
- Give a traditional Thai foot massage and use this skill in a professional environment as masseur/masseuse
- Have the knowledge and understanding about giving a traditional oil massage
- Have traditional oil massage skills
- Give a traditional oil massage and use this skill in a professional environment as masseur/masseuse
After you successfully complete the course you will receive a course completion certificate. Completing the course means:
- attending at least 80% of the sessions
- getting a mark not less than 75 out of 100 in the exam
- If you enroll in more than 1 course at C&M School at the same time, you can get a 20% discount on the courses you have chosen.
Number of Students Discount Children aged 5 to 12 get a 50% discount on the course. 1 0% 2-4 5% 5-7 7% 8-10 10% 11-15 15% 16-20 20%