Code of conduct
C&M Vocational School firmly believes a positive school culture improves learning atmosphere and establishes the framework for a safe learning environment. The code of conduct comprised of a set of policies, rules and laws is intended to be an instructive policy based on support for students.
- C&M students are kindly expected to have the following attributes:
- Good communication
- Positive and realistic expectations
- Tolerance and appreciation of cultural differences
- Positive regard for others
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Friendly towards the environment and ecosystem
- The code of conduct creates an obligation for students to:
- Actively participate in class with the primary motivation of sharing their knowledge with the other students for the purpose of cultural exchange
- Follow and respect the school rules and respect the school property
- Keep the school premises clean
- Take responsibility for communicating in an honest and respectful way thus developing positive relationships with the other students and C&M Team based on mutual trust and open communication.
- The code of conduct may include accepting that there will be cultural differences within the course and embracing the differences. In case of any kind of misunderstanding, the students are kindly requested to work out an agreeable solution with the help of the school team.
Attendance Policy & Conditions
Attendance is critical for success in school. Regular school attendance is a necessary part of the learning process. Absenteeism, late arrival and early dismissal hurt the student’s improvement and learning. It also causes missing important socialization concepts that enhance their ability to learn better and get more affective results. Absenteeism in group classes hurts other students as well since the frequently absent students require more individual attention from the teacher.
You can find the rules and policy related to the students’ attendance below:
- The payment (tuition fee + service charge of the payment) has to be fully made to the school at least 72 hours before the class starts because there is limited space for each day.
- There is no refund after submitting the tuition fee. If because of any reason you can’t start the class on the agreed date, you can change the start date for participating in the registered course within 1 months only if you have informed the school 48 hours before the class starts. You can’t change the start date more than once.
- The booking or any modifications has to be confirmed and sent to the school via email at least 48 hours before the class starts.(firstname.lastname@example.org )
- There is no fixed timetable for private classes. When the student registers, they arrange the days and time for the class with the school. The school tries to be as flexible as possible providing that the teacher is free and there is free space at school at the student’s chosen time for the class.
- The right to attend the class is only for the student who has registered and this right can’t be transferred to anybody else after class starts.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept the ones who haven’t registered in the class.
- Being absent in class means missing that session, and there won’t be any make-up sessions unless you have informed the school 48 hours before the absent date , and you can choose make-up sessions for all the absent classes within 1 month after the course end date.
- Official Course Completion Certificate and Workshop Completion Certificate provided (If the students succeed in passing the course: to attend at least 80% of all the classes , passing the examination etc.)
- We offer tailor-made classes according to the students’ needs and expectations. The lesson objective is based on what the student has chosen to learn. The studying material is included. (The book is not included in the price)
- There are 5 methods of payment in order to transfer the money to the school:
- E-banking (+service charge of payment)
- PayPal (+7%)
- Western Union (+7%)
- Bank card (+3%)
+++ Vat included.
- The student have to read the School Policy, and agree to follow the rules.
- In any other case, that will be the school’s right to make any final decisions.
- If there is any change about the details, conditions and policy of the school in the future, the school has the right to modify without any advance notice to you.
- All the students are responsible for their own possessions and personal safety, the School doesn’t accept any liabilities and responsibilities for any reason