Muay Thai or Thai Boxing which is a combat sport, is the national sport of Thailand and is a martial art which goes back to the ancient battlefield tactics of the Siamese (or Thai) army.It is also known as “King of the Ring” in kickboxing circles. .Muay Thai is also referred to as “The Art of Eight Limbs” because it uses eight points of contact ; punches , knee strikes , elbows, kicks , punches.. Thai training methods develop devastating power, speed and superb cardio-vascular endurance as well as fighting spirit. Thai boxing training is also quite safe.
C&M School has designed a private Thai Boxing Course in which you will learn:
- the skills to perform Thai Boxing
- what the values of Thai Boxing are
- how to improve and maintain health by warming uo exercises , specific exercises for Thai Boxing
- the basic skills of movement
- the skills of punching,kicking, kneeing and elbowing
- Thai Boxing blocking techniques
- the rules of Thai Boxing competition
- the culture of Thai Boxing
If you are interested to experience and learn this exciting sport , just contact us for the timetable.
|COURSE||1 CLASS(2 hours/ 1 class)||1 WEEK(6 hours/3 classes)||1 MONTH(24 hours/12 classes)||4 MONTHS+ 2 classes (full course)(100 hours/50 classes )|
|THAI BOXING||1400 B||3600 B||12000 B||40000 B|