Traditional Foot Massage
Thai foot massage is the application of pressure onto particular areas of the soles of the feet which uses hands, fingers, thumbs, knuckles, and a rounded wooden stick with lotion or oil.
Benefits of Thai Foot Massage
- Improving circulation in feet and legs
- A boost for the immune system
- Reducing stiffness and improving flexibility
- Encouraging physical healing
- Stress relief
- Improving sleep
- Lifting your mood
- Improving concentration and clarity of mind
- Leaving you with a general feeling of tranquility, calmness, and well being
If you are interested to learn Thai foot massage , and bring all these benefits to your family and the ones you love , join our private Thai Foot Massage class. For the timetable just contact us.
|COURSE||1 DAY(2 hrs/1 class)||1 WEEK(6 hrs/3 classes)||1 MONTH(24 hrs/12 classes)||3 MONTHS (full course)(60 hrs/30 classes)|
|THAI FOOT MASSAGE||1200 B||3300 B||12000 B||27000 B|