Thai Massage & Yoga
Traditional Thai massage is one of the most famous massage techniques in the world. It creates the balance of the energy flow in the body.We will teach you how to take care of your body and mind. Starting with Thai yoga to warm up your body and relax your mind: by stretching your muscles , breathing and meditation. Secondly , you will learn the history , method , benefit and the most secrets techniques of Traditional Thai massage: wind gate points , energy lines , breathing , positions , mind control , balancing , direction , pressure , points , feeling , giving-receiving , concentration and practicing with an experience teacher . Theory and practice are integrated creating a fusion of giving and receiving to fully understand the essence of Traditional Thai massage , opening the door to truly comprehending of Thai people and culture.
Traditional Thai Massage & Yoga at C&M. We offer massage classes on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. The class starts at 08:00 and finishes at 11:00. Throughout the course you will learn Thai Massage, Health Massage and Foot Massage. Each class starts with Thai Yoga.
This Course is designed for the ones who live on Koh Phangan or the ones willing to learn this amazing traditional healing and stay on Koh Phangan for longer than 3 months . There are 3 main parts to this course:
- Traditional Thai Massage
- Traditional Health Massage
- Traditional Foot Massage
Timetable & Price
|Traditional Thai Massage||4000 B||Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday||08:00 – 11:00|
- Each class starts with Thai Yoga.
- 08:00-09:00 Thai Massage /09:00-10:00 Health Massage/10:00-11:00 Foot Massage
What you will learn
Throughout this course which is designed for the ones willing to stay on the island for longer than 3 months, you will be able to:
Traditional Thai Massage
- Have the knowledge and understanding about giving a traditional Thai massage
- Have traditional Thai massage skills
- Give a traditional Thai massage and use this skill in a professional environment as masseur/masseuse
Traditional Thai Health Massage
- Have the knowledge and understanding about giving a traditional Thai health massage
- Have traditional Thai health massage skills
- Give a traditional Thai health massage and use this skill in a professional environment as masseur/masseuse
Traditional Thai Foot Massage
- Have the knowledge and understanding about giving a traditional Thai foot massage
- Have traditional Thai foot massage skills
- Give a traditional Thai foot massage and use this skill in a professional environment as masseur/masseuse
After you successfully complete the course you will receive a course completion certificate. Completing the course means:
- attending at least 80% of the sessions
- getting a mark not less than 75 out of 100 in the exam
- If you enroll in more than 1 course at C&M School at the same time, you can get a 20% discount on the courses you have chosen.
Number of Students Discount Children aged 5 to 12 get a 50% discount on the course. 1 0% 2-4 5% 5-7 7% 8-10 10% 11-15 15% 16-20 20%